Ducky's Plotting Maddness

For those who do not know me. My name is Ducky.

I have been role playing since I was 12 years old (I am now 33....). Started out on AOL and popped into a chat room with a friend just messing around and boom, my RP life began. I started out with a blue haired vampire chick named Chase who owned the Vamp Beachside Hotel. I played on Modern, Fantasy, Medieval and Historical. I love it all though I am not much of a historian so my historical RP kind of suffers a bit.

What else.... hmmm.... I am a homebody. I love to be at home and I would rather be at home with a good book or watching a good show then going out to clubs or whatnot. I am somewhat of a hermit in that regard and I actually quite love it.

Lastly I guess, some things to keep in mind when plotting with me… I am open to almost anything, just ask. I love a challenge. Don’t be afraid to approach me and pitch something. I am not scary but I am quite shy as a person.

Characters

Ashlin Greyson
27- Earl of Hereford- Alexander Skarsgard
The Self Absorbed Asshole

Ashlin was born into quite a rich family. As such he has always had a silver spoon in his mouth and so this has lead him to believe that things should automatically be handed to him. It has also caused him to become quite detached from life, having felt he has already experienced all it has had to offer. He often doesn’t care how he acts in front of others but does have quite a dark streak when it comes to how he is treated in return. This could be due to the fact that Ashlin private life is not all on the up and up as his public life assumes.

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-
Both Ashlin Father and Mother are still alive. Ashlin Father is pressing hard for Ashlin to marry. I would be open to his parents coming to Venice to ensure their son produces heirs for his new title. Ashlin also has three brothers and a sister. While the oldest would probably have to stay on their tobacco plantation. I would be open for the other two brothers or sister coming to Venice for any reason.

Enemies-
Undoubtedly Ashlin as them. His ex fiance whom thinks he framed her to ruin their wedding and thus ruining her reputation is searching for him. Interested parties for her can inquire by PM. Also open to other enemies. Ashlin may not be an evil man but he is an asshole.

Elizabeth Stanley is an unknown enemy at this time. After their affair was revealed, Elizabeth was disgraced and sent to a convent. Unbeknownst to Ashlin, she bore him a child and now seeks him out to make him suffer as she has suffered.

Friends-
Everybody has some and even being an asshole. I am sure there are some who could put up with him.

Lovers-
Ashlin has a highly heightened sexual appetite so I am sure he would partake of one or many lovers for those interested.

*** Open to other suggestions***

Maddalena Bona Malaspina
17 - Duke’s Daughter - Alexia Giordona
The Sweet Innocent

The daughter of a wealthy and richly titled nobleman has been sheltered away in a convent for more than half her life, now being sent to Venice to find a husband. Sweet and innocent Maddalena’s world has opened wide; though whether she raises into the light of Venice’s society or falls into the dark and twisted underbelly of its enticing evils has yet to be seen.

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-Maddalena Father Cossimo and Stepmother Elisabetta are still alive and up for grabs if someone wants to play one of them. Pier Luigi, Maddalena stepbrother is dead. Am open to another stepsibling by the latest evil stepbitch (Elizabetta).

Enemies- Maddalena is so sweet and innocent, I can’t see her having enemies but if you have a plan, I am open to hearing it!

Friends-Maddalena has only ever known the kids at the convent which are now all back in Pesaro so she will need friends in Venice!

Lovers-Maddalena is devout to God and plans to save her virginity for her husband. That doesn’t mean you can’t try to swindle it.

Rafaele Damiano
25 -Part Owner of the Tipsy Crow- Gaspard Menier
Stoic Devotion

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-
  • Giorgio Damiano is 63 years old, a recluse who has lost his zest for life since the death of his wife 12 years ago, while he still interacts with his family, he keeps out of the way of patrons. Available for the taken but otherwise NPC available.
  • Third Born- Valentina Damiano- Character taken by Kimmie.
  • Fourth Born- Giacomo Damiano- No information built for him but available for the taking if so desired.

Enemies-
Rafaele is not big on second chances so there is a chance he has enemies due to his stubborn nature.

Friends-
When not at work, Rafaele is a completely different man who enjoys company and having a good time. I am sure he is like to have friends.

Lovers-
It’s possible. Rafaele was scarred by the death of his mother and doesn’t wish marriage but that doesn’t mean little Rafe doesn’t work.

Workers-
Tavern Wenches, Chamber Maids, Cooks, Servants… all who would work at The Tipsy Crow are welcome to apply!

Gemma Damiano
23 - Server of the Tipsy Crow - Natalie Portman
Beautiful Dreamer

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-
  • Giorgio Damiano is 63 years old, a recluse who has lost his zest for life since the death of his wife 12 years ago, while he still interacts with his family, he keeps out of the way of patrons. Available for the taken but otherwise NPC available.
  • Third Born- Valentina Damiano- Character taken by Kimmie.
  • Fourth Born- Giacomo Damiano- No information built for him but available for the taking if so desired.

Enemies-
Gemma has a spitfire temper which could earn her some enemies but otherwise her kind and helpful nature doesn’t really set many in this category, not that it isn’t possible.

Friends-
I imagine Gemma to have quite a few and always willing to gain more!

Lovers-
Gemma had one lover when she was younger, though her family does not know it. He left her for another woman and left her broken hearted enough to guard her heart against whimsical lust. She secretly hopes there is someone out there who will woo and win her hand and heart forever.

** Open to other suggestions***

Noèmie Isabelle Devaux
27 - Eccentric - Eva Green
Eccentric Frenchwoman

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-
  • Brother- Jean Louis Devaux- Age:35, Noèmie has not heard from her brother in over a year. His last known location was Venice where Noèmie has come to find him. If someone is interested in taking him, nothing of his personality or history has been worked out so he is a blank slate and would love to work out a lovely twisted plot of why he has been hidden all this time.

Enemies-
Noèmie is an eccentric woman who lives by her own set of rules and refuses to conform to what society says she should be. I am sure this has earned her enemies over the years.

Friends-
I imagine Noèmie will be an interesting person to know, for those who don’t care how open she lives.

Lovers-
Noèmie has had many lovers throughout the years. All female. She does not find any sexual attraction to men (sorry guys). Though all her affairs have been affectionate in nature, Noèmie has never felt the bonds of love that some have felt before. That doesn’t mean she isn’t looking.

Charles Blackmore
40 - Pirate - Toby Stephens
Pirate Captain

Possible Plot Ideas:
Family-
  • NONE

Enemies- Charles has one enemy in his mind. The pirate who murdered his wife and daughter. Though I am sure there might be many who consider Charles their enemy given his profession.

Friends- Charles doesn’t hold many people close. This doesn’t mean people cannot try to get close to the man.

Lovers- Open to attempts.

word count: 1401

Re: Ducky's Plotting Maddness

Hi hi! I'm new and all, so this may be a bit vague!
My character is a Russian Prince, sent to Venice on 'imperial spring break' by his father, the Tsar, because he refused to marry a horrible German woman.

Right, so! All of the nobles and Nicholas should meet at some point :P
Ashlin might like to win the favour of a foreign prince? It never hurts to win favours with young, impressionable and rich men!

@Ducky
word count: 78

Return to “Plotters”